Well, yesterday I snow-shoed on the trails to check out accessibility and only about 20% of the snow has melted. That leaves 80% still covered in 2’ of snow! This has been an abnormally long winter and we are at least four weeks behind in outdoor garden preparations.
We would still suggest making your reservation to visit Sage Mountain Center and Sage Wall as soon as you are able as our summer will be very busy with visitors. Those of you wanting to come in May should plan your visit AFTER May 15, when most of the snow and mud should be gone.
Remember to contact us first (email preferred) so we can lock in a date and time, and then we will give you a link for online reservations which includes a waiver and credit card/check/Venmo option for payment. Your pre-reservation can be fully refunded up to 3 days before your visit and kids under 12 are free. Please leave your furry, fuzzy pets at home.
Chris and the Sage Mountaineers