January 4 through February 22, 2016
- When: Mondays at 6:00 pm — 7:30 pm
- Where: Aldersgate United Methodist Church
- 1621 Thorton (corner of Grand Ave. and Thorton Ave), Butte, MT
- Why: For relaxation, flexibility, and strength
- Who: Beginner and intermediate level
- Bring: Loose, comfortable clothes, ½ empty stomach, yoga pad
- (premium yoga pads will be for sale for $20.) Announcement: hot off the press is Chris Borton’s new professionally recorded one hr. audio/music yoga CD with beginner and intermediate poses. $15, available on the first day of the course.
- Cost: Pre-registration for the 8-week course is $72
Pre-payment and pre-registration are required.
Email or call Sage Mountain Center for registration information:
79 Sage Mountain Trail, Whitehall, MT 59759
Phone: (406) 494-9875
Space is limited to first come, first serve basis.
Please make checks payable to Sage Mountain Center. (Sorry, no credit cards)
Christopher Borton is director and founder of Sage Mountain Center of Whitehall, MT. He teaches classical Hatha Yoga from over 25 years of experience. In 1990 he was teacher certified by the International Sivananda Vedanta Centre.